COPPER LP GAS
- Primary cooking area = 507 square inches
- Warming rack area = 130 square inches
- Total cooking area = 637 square inches
- Three stainless steel burners
- 38,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 7 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- Individual electronic ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled lid with center-mounted thermometer and painted aluminum end caps
- Two stainless steel work surfaces
- Front-mounted control panel
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel doors and stainless steel handles
- Front access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan
- Fuel gauge (LP models only)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.